Back Pain Collection
- What are low back pain and sciatica?
- What are the risk factors?
- What are the symptoms?
- How is it diagnosed?
- How is it treated?
- What are the surgical procedures?
- What are the lifestyle changes I can make?
- How can I reduce my risk?
- What questions should I ask my healthcare provider about low back pain and sciatica?
Find answers in our in-depth report on low back pain and sciatica:
Diagnostic and Surgical Procedures
Living With Back Pain
Back pain is the second most common reason for visits to the doctor, and the third most common cause of surgery. Read here to find out what you can do if you suffer from chronic low back pain.
Living With Back Pain (Continued)
Read here to find out what you should know about chiropractic treatment.
Preventing Back Pain
Read here to find out which muscle pains are common when traveling, and how you can help prevent and treat travel-associated aches and pains.
Use this exercise to develop strength in your legs, hips, and back
One false twist, and you could be flat on your back. Here's what you can do to prevent—or treat—those painful aches and twinges.
Each year, children aged 5-14 go to the doctor for backpack-related pain. What is going on? And what can we do about it?